CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Saturday, September 18, 2004

God is unfair.
God wont bless you if you're angry with him.
God will leave you alone if you are in trouble becos thats the consequences of your sin.

YAY!!
and hello? why am i a christian?

fuck you all.
i dont spend my entire life making you all happy.
i am so fucking self centered that i will only do things that will make me happy.
dont give me the whole PR shite talk cos i suck a PR.
and i dont intend to excel in it.

thank you for putting those doubts in my mind.
thank you so much. you all are so self centered. just like me.
YAY maybe thats why we're related. YAYY YAYYY YAYYYY.
all you all think about is the hurt and anger you go through.
everyone has their side. then what? as the youngest what am i to do?
but please keep in mind that you are not the king.
you are not right all the time.
you think you are right. high and mighty. and what else.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home